Monday, February 9, 2009

Its About Time!




Amazing! Unexpected! Shocking! Most never thought it would happen, but it did. Jean Luc Lajoie finally got married! Jean Luc was the lead singer from the band "The Kry" that was very popular in the 1990s in Christian music. I remember the night the he walked forward at Calvary of Albuquerque and prayed to receive Jesus Christ. As a young musician traveling around the states and the world, there were always young Christian girls who were certain it was God's will for them to marry him. But Jean Luc wouldn't be deterred. The girl who finally stole his heart was Jacque Garcia, a beautiful princess from Ontario, California. Jean Luc called my in November and asked me to perform the Ceremony. "Skip, you were the one who led me to Christ," he said, "and I always thought that when I got married, you would do the service." Yesterday at 5PM (more like 5:45Pm due to a late start) it was done at the North Chapel at Liberty Station in San Diego. Jean Luc is 44 and he has gotten a package deal, not only acquiring a beautiful young wife, but a handsome 4 y/o son named Tyler! Congratulations buddy boy!

No comments: