Monday, September 22, 2008

Coming Up




Please pray for me this upcoming weekend. While Lee Strobel will be speaking for me in the pulpit at Albuquerque both Saturday night and SUnday morning, I'll be traveling to the East Coast to speak Friday night at a Promise Keepers Event in Fort Lauderdale. The event will kick off with Franklin Graham speaking first, then I'll follow. My topic will be "The Battle for Truth", addressing the need to know and speak the truth in an age of relativism and postmodernity. Saturday I will be teaching at a marriage conference in the Miami area followed by doing four weekend services (one Saturday night and three on Sunday) at a church in the Miami environs as well (Kendall to be exact). So, I'm in for another marathon of speaking six times in three days. I find myself needing God's strength more and more for these worldwind speaking tours. Thanks to all who read and blog here. and especially to those who pray. God bless! Skip

1 comment:

maiden name said...

It's great to be able to pray specifically for you Pastor Skip. We will definitely be praying for you. Sounds like a very exciting week ahead of you. We pray for you and your family especially when you're out of town. According to Isaiah 41:10~"Do not fear, for I am with you. Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God. I will strengthen you, surely I will help you. Surely I will uphold you with My righteous right hand." Love, Annette Gurrola