Sunday, September 20, 2009

Lee Strobel

We had a great weekend at Calvary of Albuquerque. Lee Strobel was with us talking about "The Unexpected Adventure," the title of a great and challenging new book. I've enjoyed reading it and I think you will too. Lee is a good friend of our ministry, and has been a great "sounding board" for me in ministry issues. I've appreciated his insights as well as his books and messages.

Check out the video for a quick highlight. And by the way, did you notice that he talked about Kareem Abdul Jabbar around me? I wonder why? That dude is tall--Kareem I mean--not Lee :)

1 comment:

Maellen said...

He was really great! My family just went to the movie "The Secrets of Jonathan Sperry" the night before church, and it really all tied together well. The movie was the picture of what Mr. Srobel was talking about! I highly recommend you go see that movie - one of the few Christian movies in the theaters today!!