Sunday, July 6, 2008

Harvest Christian Fellowship


This morning I am speaking at Harvest Christian Fellowship in Riverside California. Pastor Greg Laurie is speaking up in Montana at Fresh Life Church and Pedro Garcia is in Albuquerque at Calvary--it's like we're all playing "musical pulpits!" Harvest is a great church whose people and pastors all are involved in both teaching and evangelism and I always enjoy a visit. I've done two services so far and am about to do the thirds in just a bit. Already several have responded in committing to Christ in the first two--very exciting. Great to see friends like John Collins, Jef Lasseigne, Paul Eaton, Hans and good 'ol Billy Batstone. I'll fly home in a few hours--tomorrow I've got a Harley ride scheduled with Pedro Garcia. Fun times!


No comments: